Friday, August 10, 2007

Bilbo Bloggins...

CHECK IT! so i uploaded a bunch of pictures...put them in the older posts next to where I talk about them...enjoy.

Shopping at the market (i almost said supermarket, but they are about 1/10th the size of a ralphs or safeway)is a stressful task. I went last night after work at around 740pm. they close at 8 so i get about 20 minutes to shop. and when I say shop I mean walk around looking at labels I've never seen written in a language I barely have a grasp on. Even the meat section is not so easy, as everything is in packaging and there are more varieties of meats than in the US it seems. I ended up getting pasta, some bolognaise sauce, and some (hopefully) chicken. Turns out I got the right stuff. Pretty basic dinner but i felt pretty good once I cooked it and it all came out okay. I've eaten out 95% of the time i've been here so far...so it's getting pretty pricey.


Bridge over the Isar River + Church + Sunset = Postcard.


My view at sunset...city style.


pretty empty at night...


Maximilianeum...maybe 1/2 mile from my apartment...


parker

No comments: