Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What I am/am I doing?

So here's somewhat of a gameplan I've organized for myself. Flights are always cheaper if you buy em way in advance. Got any recommendations or places I should go? Speak now or forever hold your peace. If anything seeing this helps me wrap my head around my travel plans...

September 15-16
Drive to Gruyures Switzerland to the Giger Museum with Reijo, Tom Renkonen, and Omer
Stay saturday night in Zurich

September 17th
Frankfurt auto show! with Allen and Curtis

September 21-23
Fly to Prague with Allen and Curtis

September 27th-31st
Fly to Phoenix Arizona for Kris and Monica's Wedding...finally see Alex again!

October 5-7th
(open)

October 12-14th
Fly to Milano, meet with Federico
Saturday and Sunday, Endurance Touring Car Championships at Monza Race Track
Ice Bar in Milan, in case I can't make it to Sweden...

October 19-21st
Courtney and Scott's Wedding in Phoenix
(open)

October 26-28th
Fly to Paris with Reijo, stay with Clement

November 2-4th
(open) maybe Barcelona?

November 9-11th
(open)

November 16-18th
Fly to Ireland!
Stay in Dublin Friday night...travel to WRC Race in Enniskillin on Saturday for Leg 2 of race, then travel to Belfast to stay Saturday Night.
Back to Dublin Sunday morning to catch flight.

November 23-25th
(open)

November 30- December 1st
(open) need to go somewhere cold...skiing time...

December 7-9th
(open) again, get my snowshoes on...

December 14-16th
December 14th RTT Munich Christmas Party
(open)

December 21st
Fly to LAX...
RTT Pasadena Christmas Party?
Travel to Phoenix (I got free passes!...reminder for myself) a day or so later for Christmas break and family time.

December 31st
New Years...most likely in Cali this year...


parker

No comments: